The motor drive board is designed, assembled and tested in the UK. Microprocessor controlled and fully CE approved.
- CE, UKCA approved
- Electronic switching between 33.3 rpm and 45 rpm
- Automatic speed sensor calibration.
- Drives two 110v AC synchronous 24 pole motors (Airpax, Philips, Linn etc) or one 3 or 4-phase AC synchronous motor. (20mA per phase max).
- Highly accurate and pure sine wave frequency synthesis generated for 50Hz or 67.5Hz controlled to 0.001 Hz
- Internal platter optical platter feedback sensor to lock platter rotation at rock-solid speed. +/- 0.003 rpm. Optical speed sensing automatically compensates for worn belts, pulleys, bearings, motors and stylus drag utilizing PID control.
- Control over motor parameters such as frequencies, phase angle, voltage amplitude via a serial interface. Adjusting these values enables the smoothest motor operation with minimum motor noise and vibration. Values may be written to EEPROM once optimum setup is achieved. The boards will ship with suggested default values but are fully configurable to suit your setup via USB serial connection.
- Super quiet mode – Configurable option to reduce motor drive once the platter is at full speed. This reduces motor vibration and noise still further.
- Configurable Auto rotation on the application of main power
- Configurable low-power auto sleep timer when turntable idle.
- Combined black anodized aluminum switch/OLED display to indicate exact platter rotation speed and WOW.
- Automatic OLED display blanking (1-60 mins)
- Speed change is controlled by holding the power switch for four seconds. (Visual speed change badge and flash provided on OLED).
- Stylus and bearing run-time wear tracking counters
- Class A motor drive circuitry.
- Supply 110v-230v 50/60Hz. (Select voltage with moveable link selector).
- Board dimensions 160x100x55m
There are no reviews yet.